So I’m jumping on the blog-bandwagon. I figured that for the next year while I’m out of the country in Bangladesh, instead of bothering people with a flood of impersonal mass emails, I would post it all in a one of these hip and trendy blog thingies, so that those interested could read about my life as they pleased. I have an affinity towards digression and half of what I write will probably be more like journal entries for myself to reread one day than anything else... but enjoy...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

A day in the park

The next morning, Nicolai had arranged a big Saturday morning brunch. He’d invited Thomas’ family over.

Jonathan

Brunch

Sylvester, Rosa, Jonathan, and me

Thomas and Rosa


After eating we went to the playground with all the kids. Always nice to have a reason to swing on the swings.

Sylvester feeds the ducks

Sylvester and Rosa

Father and son

We went over to a little local community fair/outdoor concert, with a farmer’s market, garage sale type items for sale, people promoting their local environmental community groups, an Afghani children’s circus, various music groups, and plenty of Carlsberg to be had. Sadly, the Iraqi rapper canceled at the last minute.

Festival in the Park

Thomas ponder life

Afghani Children's Circus

Dinner in the park

Met Anders again that night and partied until early morning with him and his buddies, many of which are various pop, electronic, funk, and lounge type musical groups. I felt cool hangin with rock stars...

Anders and me

Anders and his boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home