So I’m jumping on the blog-bandwagon. I figured that for the next year while I’m out of the country in Bangladesh, instead of bothering people with a flood of impersonal mass emails, I would post it all in a one of these hip and trendy blog thingies, so that those interested could read about my life as they pleased. I have an affinity towards digression and half of what I write will probably be more like journal entries for myself to reread one day than anything else... but enjoy...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Day tripper

We took a day trip to the district of Comilla to place called Mainamati, which characterized by an isolated low, dimpled range of hills, dotted with more than 50 ancient Buddhist settlements of the 8th to 12th century AD. Always nice to breath fresh air again...
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home